FAKRO FTU-V (U3) WHITE POLYURETHANE CENTRE PIVOT ROOF WINDOW
Window equipped with reinforcement structure provided by the topSafe system, a new system preventing removal of antiburglary glass Class P2A and handle with a lock.
Such a window no longer requires any additional safeguards, such as additional
locks that hinder the use of windows.
Easy and convenient operation as for any standard window by the use of handle situated at the bottom of the sash. Handle with lock has a two-stage micro-opening.
Automatic air inlet V40P.
Easy way of cleaning the outer pane and setting the awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when sash rotated through 180 degrees.
Laminated and anti-burglary glass P2.
The highest quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated.
Double coated wood with ecological acrylic lacquer in natural colour
A wide range of accessories.
Suitable for roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.
• automatic air V40P
• available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3
• highest quality pine wood, glued in layers, vacuum impregnated
• three coats of polyurethane varnish ideal for creating a durable and smooth finish in white on the surface of the frame
• Designed for rooms with periodically increased humidity (kitchens, bathrooms)
• Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees
For more details please visit http://www.fakro.ie/