FAKRO PTP-V PVC CENTRE PIVOT ROOF WINDOW
FAKRO CENTRE PIVOT PTP-V
o A popular design of the windows with a hinge located in the middle of the window height, designed for rooms with higher humidity.
o Convenient way of using the window as the handle is located at the bottom of the sash. The handle is equipped with a two step micro-opening facilty.
o Easy cleaning of the outer pane and operating an awning blind with the use of blocking sash bolt when rotated through 180 degrees.
o Available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3.
o Increased resistance to burglary - TopSafe system.
o A wide range of accessories.
o Possibility to install electrical control.
o Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees.
• efficient air inlet V35
• available as standard with energy-saving glazing U3
• available as standard with energy-saving glazing U5
• multi-chamber white PVC profile with reinforced steel core
• available in white, golden oak (PTP-V/GO) or pine (PTP-V/PI) veneer
• the material does not absorb moisture, the window is durable and resistant to corrosion
• Designed for rooms where elevated humidity level stays for long time (bathrooms, laundry rooms)
• Installation in roof pitches from 15 to 90 degrees
window U-value 1.3 W/m²K
glazing U-value 1.0 W/M²k
acoustic insulation Rw 33 dB
glazing unit 4H-16-4T
inert gas filled panes argon
external glass toughened +
air inlet air flow -
air inlet type -
multi-point opening +
handle Elegant white
For more details please visit http://www.fakro.ie/