Makita Job Site Radio
The Makita On Site job Radio stands out for its durability, designed to withstand challenging on-site conditions. Its impressive build quality ensures longevity, making it a reliable choice for tough job environments. The radio offers excellent sound quality, making work more enjoyable, and it's compatibility with various devices enhances convenience.
DMR115 is a Job site radio powered by 14.4V/18V LXT Li-Ion battery and 12Vmax CXT Li-Ion battery.This model is
able to receive Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB/ DAB+).
• 6x Selectable sound modes to suit music genre. LED
colour indicates the selected mode
• My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to
independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for a
desired sound quality
• Multi-Amplifier system: provides clear hi-fi sound
reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even
when the volume is high
• Midrange/treble speakers located on both sides to
provide higher quality midrange/treble sounds
• High quality sound woofer: located on the bottom to
provide deeper and richer bass sound
• Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations
• Equipped with Bluetooth class 2 to wirelessly connect
your mobile device for playing music with a range up
• Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
• Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on
• AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source
(Connecting cable is not included.)